Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in WaMart pizza
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in WaMart pizza
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
In advance of the DVD release in December, WalMart pizza has TMNT cards with the usual pizza choices. The boxes have the TMNT on the outside.

So far, my local WalMart only had the cheese pizza today. But considering it took awhile for the Marvel cards to show up in September in all the different pizzas, I was surprised to find the cheese one already.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are these the movie turtles, or the more cartoony looking ones that currently have a series on Nickolodean?

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're the movie turtles.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I posted a pic of the blue masked turtle on FB's Promotional Trading Card page. It was the only one I saw today. I was hoping for an April O'Neil card...if they made one.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I have a spare blue -and- purple TMNT pizza card for trade.

My want list is posted in the Trades Section.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I too have a spare Purple TMNT to trade.
I need the Orange TMNT card.

My email address is
Fdscribs@cox.net

Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Two that I got

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm still missing the orange turtle. And it looks like this promo is DONE up here in the RI and CT area, because they were diminishing a few weeks ago, and yesterday we drove to a Super Walmart and they were back to the regular pizza boxes, no more TMNT. Oh well, I still have a purple to trade.
see my email address is you come across one.

Fred

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Boxes have disappeared down here in the south. Promo codes expire at the end of the month.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post