Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Justice League Rice Krispies treats cut out cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice League Rice Krispies treats cut out cards
 Login/Join

posted
I found this during my most recent trip to Walmart

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be looking for uncrushed boxes tomorrow-wish me luck.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I will be looking for uncrushed boxes tomorrow-wish me luck.

Go forth Uncle Frank on your perilous quest for uncrushed boxes near Westwood NJ Clap

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Found mine today at Walmart. Box is in great shape. I was planning to cut out my cards, how do you guys save these? Fold down the box or save the back panel intact?

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I normally cut out the cards individually, and if the whole panel is especially nice, I will keep one of those intact as well (assuming it will fit in a single UltraPro page). I tend not to ever keep the entire intact box folded down as I simply don’t have enough storage space to keep stuff like that hanging around. Besides, I’ve never seen the appeal of keeping a bunch of stuff stored away in a closet for posterity never to see the light of day again.

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Don, I use a flat butter knife to separate the box flaps w/o any box creasing... Then I flatten it & store it in a treasury size ultra-pro bag.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Bill, where do you find binders that work for the UP treasury sized pages?

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I don't know... So far I just stand them in open plastic tubs or cartons so I can flip thru them.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I doubt I'll save the box, I'm out of room already. I do like these cards. Are these the Rookie cards for the new Aquaman and Wonder Woman? In fact, have any of these actors appeared on cardboard before?

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Jason Momoa (Aquaman) was in the Stargate Atlantis sets by Rittenhouse.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Gal Gadot and Ezra Miller also appeared before this in Panini sets. Gal in a Batman set as WONDER WOMAN and EZRA in Fantastic Beasts but not as the Flash.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post