This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/7457092886

November 12, 2017, 01:17 AM
BeckettBible24
Justice League Rice Krispies treats cut out cards
I found this during my most recent trip to Walmart

November 12, 2017, 02:27 PM
FRANK AMICO
I will be looking for uncrushed boxes tomorrow-wish me luck.
November 14, 2017, 03:53 PM
BILLZEE
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I will be looking for uncrushed boxes tomorrow-wish me luck.

Go forth Uncle Frank on your perilous quest for uncrushed boxes near Westwood NJ Clap
November 16, 2017, 12:35 PM
Don Norton
Found mine today at Walmart. Box is in great shape. I was planning to cut out my cards, how do you guys save these? Fold down the box or save the back panel intact?
November 16, 2017, 02:18 PM
aeolus14ummbra
I normally cut out the cards individually, and if the whole panel is especially nice, I will keep one of those intact as well (assuming it will fit in a single UltraPro page). I tend not to ever keep the entire intact box folded down as I simply don’t have enough storage space to keep stuff like that hanging around. Besides, I’ve never seen the appeal of keeping a bunch of stuff stored away in a closet for posterity never to see the light of day again.
November 16, 2017, 08:33 PM
BILLZEE
Don, I use a flat butter knife to separate the box flaps w/o any box creasing... Then I flatten it & store it in a treasury size ultra-pro bag.
November 16, 2017, 09:03 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Bill, where do you find binders that work for the UP treasury sized pages?
November 16, 2017, 10:08 PM
BILLZEE
I don't know... So far I just stand them in open plastic tubs or cartons so I can flip thru them.
November 16, 2017, 10:21 PM
Don Norton
I doubt I'll save the box, I'm out of room already. I do like these cards. Are these the Rookie cards for the new Aquaman and Wonder Woman? In fact, have any of these actors appeared on cardboard before?
November 18, 2017, 12:12 AM
BILLZEE
Jason Momoa (Aquaman) was in the Stargate Atlantis sets by Rittenhouse.
November 18, 2017, 07:23 AM
FRANK AMICO
Gal Gadot and Ezra Miller also appeared before this in Panini sets. Gal in a Batman set as WONDER WOMAN and EZRA in Fantastic Beasts but not as the Flash.