Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    MORE SWAG from Dallas Cons (WHO, SW, Marvel, etc)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MORE SWAG from Dallas Cons (WHO, SW, Marvel, etc)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted
Cool goodies I picked up the last few weeks at local events... CONTACT ME if you want to arrange a trade cuz I got a few extra.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email. Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Cool. Reply sent

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And back at 'ya. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Added a couple more...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I like the Catwoman and Hellboy(?) cards at the top. Are they trading card sized or postcard sized?

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill email coming on the dr who

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like the Catwoman and Hellboy(?) cards at the top. Are they trading card sized or postcard sized?

These are larger than a standard trading card but slightly smaller than a postcard.

They are the same size as the many Marvel comics promos you find in the local comic shops.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Email sent -Could use The doctor card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
The Doctor Who card is going fast... And I'm not surprised.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
UPDATED with a few new items...