Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Justice League trading cards @ Sonic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice League trading cards @ Sonic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Sonic Drive In Restraunts have Justice League Tots. There are 10 different characters. In addition, there are trading cards of the Justice League tots.

I'm told there are 8 cards to a pack & there are 3 different wrappers.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Sonic is not good for my rigorous program of diet and exercise! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I gave in to the dark side and went to Sonic at lunch. Did not have the DC toys/cards yet and the Chili Cheese Coney Island Dog was average at best. Red Face

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify - there are 10 different cards (1 for each character: Superman, Supergirl, Clark Kent, Bizarro, Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Flash, and The Martian Manhunter) and 4 lenticular cards in the set.

There are 3 different wrappers (Plastic Man, Superman, and Wonder Woman) and each pack contains 7 regular cards and 1 lenticular.

Checklist is on the back of the lenticular cards - 6 of base cards make up a 6 pc puzzle on the back and the other 4 can be colored on the back.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aeolus14ummbra,

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Not much info here but a few cards are shown,
http://www.sonicdrivein.com/kids/index.jsp

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just picked up the set off auction site. Sonic is about 20 minutes away and I can pass on the food, and in the long run probably cheaper than numerous visits and food orders, although my punk teenage daughter liked the corn dog that came with the first kid meal. It seems the one lenticular card is tougher than the others, the one with Bizzarro.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Closest Sonic to me is almost 60 miles away up near Boston.....too far to drive up there.

There are a couple in CT, so maybe the next time I go to my parents I'll drive by one ????

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I was able to purchase the entire set of 10 "tots" along with 10 packs of cards from my local Sonic last Monday.

From the 10 packs of cards, I was able to complete 4 sets of the base cards (#1-10) and only 1 set of the lenticular cards (#11-14).

Specifically, for the lenticular cards, the breakdown count was:

x3 #11 (Superman vs. Bizzaro), x1 #12 (Superman), x4 #13 (Martian Manhunter), and x1 #14 (Hawkgirl).

Of course, your actual milage may vary...

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
How do you get the cards? I went to my local sonic and they had the tot toys but no one there knew anything about the cards!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
How do you get the cards? I went to my local sonic and they had the tot toys but no one there knew anything about the cards!

My wife had a similar issue. They kept trying to give her something else. I guess you have a choice of either the toy or the pack.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Interesting that there are no Batman Tot cards!