Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Batman Animated Deluxe Limited Edition Blu-Ray DVD Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Animated Deluxe Limited Edition Blu-Ray DVD Set
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
On October 30, a new boxed Blu-Ray set for the Batman Animated series from the 90's was released. This one comes with bonus discs for 2 of the movies (Mask of the Phantasm, Batman and Mr. Freeze: Subzero) as well as 3 exclusive Funko Pops, and 7 exclusive lenticular cards. I have heard the lenticular quality isn't impressive - more like a 3D card - but I haven't seen one in person. No one has provided the size of the cards but they appear to be 4 x 6 or slightly larger.

The set retails for $100 or more but you can find people parting out the cards and Funkos for a lot less.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
yes, a few folks are selling the cards separately. One card shows Batman by himself, while the other 6 cards show Batman and the following characters:

Two Face
Catwoman
Joker (on 2 different cards)
Penguin
Poison Ivy

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'm having big trouble with the digital download. Season 2 would only load the first episode Shake Head HMV are trying to sort it for me.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post