Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transformers Crush Can
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
OK, maybe that wasn't the best way to title this.

Crush soda has 4 limited edition cans with characters from new Transformers the Last Knight movie. plus buy 3 cases and get free movie ticket.

But stores around here don't carry Crush Strawberry or Crush Tropical. And still have not seen Dr Pepper Wonder Woman cans. These food/drink promotions are getting harder and harder to complete. At least for me.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
All but the Dr. Pepper Ten Wonder Woman cans are available here in Mississippi so far for the last month and a half.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I thought the Wonder Woman cans were only 4 different on Regular and Diet and Cherry and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I still haven't found the Cherry versions, only the two Regulars.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Maybe why I have not seen a Dr. Pepper Ten Can! For Batman Vs. Superman Lois Lane was the 5th character on that can.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I thought the Wonder Woman cans were only 4 different on Regular and Diet and Cherry and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I still haven't found the Cherry versions, only the two Regulars.

Same in my area.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only ones around here are the orange and grape. Bet those other flavors don't sell very well which is why places don't stock them.

quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
OK, maybe that wasn't the best way to title this.

Crush soda has 4 limited edition cans with characters from new Transformers the Last Knight movie. plus buy 3 cases and get free movie ticket.

But stores around here don't carry Crush Strawberry or Crush Tropical. And still have not seen Dr Pepper Wonder Woman cans. These food/drink promotions are getting harder and harder to complete. At least for me.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post