Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Transformers Crush Can

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/7297075686

June 01, 2017, 10:38 AM
RevJay
Transformers Crush Can
OK, maybe that wasn't the best way to title this.

Crush soda has 4 limited edition cans with characters from new Transformers the Last Knight movie. plus buy 3 cases and get free movie ticket.

But stores around here don't carry Crush Strawberry or Crush Tropical. And still have not seen Dr Pepper Wonder Woman cans. These food/drink promotions are getting harder and harder to complete. At least for me.
June 01, 2017, 10:46 AM
barobehere
All but the Dr. Pepper Ten Wonder Woman cans are available here in Mississippi so far for the last month and a half.
June 01, 2017, 12:38 PM
cardaddict
I thought the Wonder Woman cans were only 4 different on Regular and Diet and Cherry and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I still haven't found the Cherry versions, only the two Regulars.
June 01, 2017, 10:19 PM
barobehere
Maybe why I have not seen a Dr. Pepper Ten Can! For Batman Vs. Superman Lois Lane was the 5th character on that can.
June 03, 2017, 11:56 AM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I thought the Wonder Woman cans were only 4 different on Regular and Diet and Cherry and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I still haven't found the Cherry versions, only the two Regulars.

Same in my area.

July 23, 2017, 11:23 PM
FRANK AMICO
The only ones around here are the orange and grape. Bet those other flavors don't sell very well which is why places don't stock them.

quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
OK, maybe that wasn't the best way to title this.

Crush soda has 4 limited edition cans with characters from new Transformers the Last Knight movie. plus buy 3 cases and get free movie ticket.

But stores around here don't carry Crush Strawberry or Crush Tropical. And still have not seen Dr Pepper Wonder Woman cans. These food/drink promotions are getting harder and harder to complete. At least for me.