Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
DISNEY Collectible Spoons in Kelloggs Cereal

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/7287018376

December 04, 2014, 09:27 PM
BILLZEE
DISNEY Collectible Spoons in Kelloggs Cereal
My local Target store had Disney Storyboxes in the cereal aisle with 3 diff collectible spoons ( Elsa, Nemo, and Mike)

Only saw them in Rice Krispies and Fruit Loops. I have two Elsa and one Mike spoon - looking for a Nemo...

December 04, 2014, 10:15 PM
chesspieceface
There sure have been a lot cool cereal premiums over the years, and it's nice to see they keep making them. These spoons are very well done. They know their customers: the young and the young at heart, and all with one other thing in common, a love of sugar!

Good luck finding Nemo.

December 05, 2014, 12:08 AM
BILLZEE
quote:
Good luck finding Nemo.

Thanks man. Fortunately those Rice Krispies are low in sugar... Don't want to get diabetes from collecting these!
December 05, 2014, 01:09 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
quote:
Good luck finding Nemo.

Thanks man. Fortunately those Rice Krispies are low in sugar... Don't want to get diabetes from collecting these!

Rice Krispies....yum.
As for diabetes, it's mostly hereditary. So eat up. LOL

December 07, 2014, 08:22 AM
EriktheArchitect
My kids have not seen these yet!

December 07, 2014, 05:37 PM
cardaddict
Darn, I was at Target today and forgot to look!
December 09, 2014, 12:13 PM
BILLZEE
Had another Kelloggs coupon so I went back to Target & bought 3 more boxes of Rice Krispies.
Three big boxes for less than $8 is not bad, & the cereal will eventually be eaten.

Got 1 of each spoon this time so now I have a complete set, and extras of Mike and Elsa.

Appears that my local Target has almost run out of these special Disney Storyboxes so glad I went back
when I did.