Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Avatar Glow-in-the-Dark Tattoos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Two weeks ago, I saw a commercial that announced that there were going to be Avatar glow-in-the-dark tattoos in Kellogg's cereals this month and I found a box this week. I know it's not a card but some card collectors keep them too because they are enough like a card to collect and they fit in binder pages. Some franchises don't have cards but they have tattoos or stickers or window clings.

The cereal box says there are 3 different and it shows 3 but the back of the tattoo says there are 4 different. Okay. The tattoo is inside the box but outside the cereal packet. It's in its own cello-pack with cardboard backing to help protect it. The tattoo backing measures 4 x 6 inches.

Usually, you have to buy at least the "family size" box of cereal to get a prize but these tattoos are in the regular size box too ($3.78 at Wal-Mart).

I see it came out faint in the scan but that's what happens when you scan something mostly white on a white background and the more distinct printing is revealed only after the tattoo is applied.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My wife got 4 packs in her Frosted Flakes, 3 of the same and 1 of another design. My son's friend asked for the one different one and one of the other one and we gave it to him. Why? Any 22 year old that willing paints themself blue for a movie premier deserves a treat. He looked liked a smurf.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post