Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Captain America": Dunkin' Donuts
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Captain America": Dunkin' Donuts
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
yups, no dice.

It might be easier to just post an image of the card in the thread...

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
If you don't have a Dunkin Donuts in your area, and you want one of these gift cards, drop me an email at RITrekkie@cox.net

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
If you don't have a Dunkin Donuts in your area, and you want one of these gift cards, drop me an email at RITrekkie@cox.net

Fred

email sent!!!!!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Just got back from DD's and got charged $5.68 for the Captain America Tri-Cup. 3 sections for 3 different red/white/blue coolatas. And that was for an empty cup. No Cap gift cards yet and the people working there did not know that the cards were seen online at DD.com or when the cards would be available. Anyone have extras ??? (Need 2). Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Just got back from DD's and got charged $5.68 for the Captain America Tri-Cup. 3 sections for 3 different red/white/blue coolatas. And that was for an empty cup. No Cap gift cards yet and the people working there did not know that the cards were seen online at DD.com or when the cards would be available. Anyone have extras ??? (Need 2). Thanks.

Mister E,

Do you still want a couple ?

I'll send you an email.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone, the DD by my work had these so I grabbed a bunch this morning. They also had a few Philadelphia Eagles and University of Delaware ones. If anyone's interested, you can just send me a SASE and I'll send you what you want, but please no more than 2 Captain America ones. I only grabbed 3 Eagles ones and about 5 UofD, but may be able to get more. Anyone overseas that's interested, maybe you can just pay for shipping. Smile

Feel free to hit me up with an email (in my profile).

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Fred, yes. My S.A.S.E. will be mailed out tomorrow. I found a DD with Celtics cards only, so if anyone wants one, let me know. Thanks. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fred, yes. My S.A.S.E. will be mailed out tomorrow. I found a DD with Celtics cards only, so if anyone wants one, let me know. Thanks. Metal

Mister E.

I have plenty, so don't you fret. As soon as I get your SASE I'll mail it right back to you.

Like Mr. Ted D. above this post of mine...I have plenty to hand out, too. Just send me a SASE and I'll get one out to you. Just drop me an email first at RITrekkie@cox.net

Fred

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Fred, S.A.S.E. is on it's way. Thanks !!!!! Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fred, S.A.S.E. is on it's way. Thanks !!!!! Metal

Your SASE is on the way back to you this morning. I had it weighed just in case. I never mailed two gift cards along with one topper before...it was under.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Freddy,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, Fred. Metal

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Freddy, who is not only a scholar, gentleman and erudite connoisseur of the fine arts, but also a black belt master of Goju-ryu karate, kindly sent me this fantastic three-chambered Captain America cup and Dunkin' Donuts gift cards. I did tell him to drink the coffee first, but obviously he misunderstood me. Thankfully, the post office did not tip the package on its way to my house. The beverage was a bit cool but I drank it anyway, although I prefer Mountain Dew, as do all karate black belts. Keeps us on our toes, you know.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Freddy, who is not only a scholar, gentleman and erudite connoisseur of the fine arts, but also a black belt master of Goju-ryu karate, kindly sent me this fantastic three-chambered Captain America cup and Dunkin' Donuts gift cards. I did tell him to drink the coffee first, but obviously he misunderstood me. Thankfully, the post office did not tip the package on its way to my house. The beverage was a bit cool but I drank it anyway, although I prefer Mountain Dew, as do all karate black belts. Keeps us on our toes, you know.

I'm glad you got everything in one piece, especially the top {dome} part of the cup.
I was a little concerned about it.

I wish there was a blushing-face icon because of all the compliments you bestowed upon me.

I'm just glad I could help.

Fred

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Hi Freddy, what are the cards shown on the bottom right? Are those from Dunkin' Donuts too?
Thanks,

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those are my cards, from the Upper Deck Captain America Movie cards.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Artist:
Hi Freddy, what are the cards shown on the bottom right? Are those from Dunkin' Donuts too?
Thanks,

To add to what cardaddict said, you see 2 costume cards and 4 manufactured patch cards from the official movie card set.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Fred, Received Cap Amer, DD cards. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've still got a bunch of Cap gift cards if anyone still needs one, as well as a couple UofD and one Eagles.

If anyone has any "local" ones, like for sports teams in your area, I'd be glad to trade. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fred, Received Cap Amer, DD cards. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumb Up

Anytime !

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
I went with my wife and daughter to Baskin Robbins today for an ice cream treat and discovered this Old Navy coupon lying on the front counter. For those of you who have not gotten lucky with finding the DD Gift Cards or, if you like to collect advertising paraphernalia in addition to cards, this might be for you. Below are links to a scan of both the front and back of the coupon, it’s printed on the typical glossy paper used for manufacturer’s coupons, and measures (in inches) about 6 x 3.5. There were quite a few left, so I doubt they will run out before the promotion is over. Good luck, all.

FRONT

BACK

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post