Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Captain America": Dunkin' Donuts
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Captain America": Dunkin' Donuts
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey guys! New guy here, huge Captain America fan. Got some questions... So DD only has the tri-cup, 1 gift card, and another cup that just has his shield logo on it? That's all? Just wanted to make sure, because a few of the promos have a cup that has "Coolata" written on it, but I've yet to see that. Has anyone else seen that one? Also, to complete your DD/Baskin Robbins set, I think BR only has 1 item, which is the CA cake topper, it's a little actiion figure and base. Has anyone seen anything else at BR? Thanks so much for looking, and all replies are very helpful! Smile

Posts: 11 | Location: NC | Registered: July 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crueshopofhorrors:
Hey guys! New guy here, huge Captain America fan. Got some questions... So DD only has the tri-cup, 1 gift card, and another cup that just has his shield logo on it? That's all? Just wanted to make sure, because a few of the promos have a cup that has "Coolata" written on it, but I've yet to see that. Has anyone else seen that one? Also, to complete your DD/Baskin Robbins set, I think BR only has 1 item, which is the CA cake topper, it's a little actiion figure and base. Has anyone seen anything else at BR? Thanks so much for looking, and all replies are very helpful! Smile

Hello new guy,

I'm NSU member "Freddy" but Fred is just fine.

Regarding the DD Captain America promotional items...after checking everything I have, from DD, I can confirm that there is one Tri-Cup {a very expensive cup at $5.15 + tax}, one DD gift card {which I have some spares if you or anyone else need, for a SASE}, and the regular plastic cups that I have only have the shield and Captain America logo on it {I have about 10 of them 'cause my wife is a huge iced coffee drinker}. Non of the regular cups say "Coolatta" on them. Well, at least the ones I have don't.

As for the Baskin Robbins Capt. America promos....sorry but I don't know of any of those franchises here in Rhode Island, so I can't answer that.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesum! Thanks Fred! Yeah, I have the card, a few of the regular cup, and a couple tri-cups. Very rediculous price btw! Lol. BR has a figure cake topper, I didn't want the cake, so I got one in package offa eBay. Just wanted you guys to know that they are there. Smile

Posts: 11 | Location: NC | Registered: July 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Awesum! Thanks Fred! Yeah, I have the card, a few of the regular cup, and a couple tri-cups. Very rediculous price btw! Lol. BR has a figure cake topper, I didn't want the cake, so I got one in package offa eBay. Just wanted you guys to know that they are there. Smile

Now that I'm thinking about it more. There are some Baskin Robbins in Ct. {where I'm originally from}, so when i go there this weekend, I'll look for some B Robbins. MAybe they'll have a cake topper or two.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any luck Fred? Hope ya got something!

Question, how many sizes are the Captain America cups available in? I have large and medium. Anyone have a small (or any other size) For sale or anything?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any luck Fred? Hope ya got something!

No luck. Maybe I'll try Ebay for it?

posted Hide Post
Yeah, eBay it man! I got it, shipping and all, for around 5 or 6 bucks. it's like a little action figure with a base. Smile

Also, the cups are small, medium, and large (to my knowledge), and I have one of each now!