Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Disney Pixar Treasures (Upper Deck, 2004): Target (also: a short end-note about FYE)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Pixar Treasures (Upper Deck, 2004): Target (also: a short end-note about FYE)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
I thought they were 9.99 for a box of 24 but my Target open the boxes and priced each pack at 99 cents!

All the boxes of DPT I saw were labeled, under the manufactured plastic wrap, $9.99 !
Do I see a conspiracy here ? LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I scanned the box barcode and it did not come up with anything. I than scanned the pack and it came up $0.99!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I got my base set from 3 boxes and bought a nemo reel card and did not know what was on the film piece when i received it and thought it might have been a fake or something but it had an image of the short film 'The Knick Knack' which was produced with the Finding Nemo film with an image of the doll, pyramid and flamingo with glasses Smile Did anybody get film cards with the short film reels on it?

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post