Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fruit Loops Cards
 Login/Join

posted
Fruit Loops has cards on the back. If cut the cards would measure
1 7/8" x 2 3/8". The cards do have a back to them.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Have not seen that one. I found the last 4 cards for Race Through Bedrock the other day.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting pics of these.

My brother texted me about these last night.
He found them at his local Target, so it looks like I'm off to Target today.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I went to my local Target {we have two here in Warwick}, last night, and found one box. Well, actually there were five boxes but four of them were pretty banged up. Creases and whatnot on the back side where the cards were. My guess is the original case was crushed a little somehow.
But at least I scored one. lol
And I think I'm going to cut it out and put it in a one pocket page, not cut up individually.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I saw these last night at my local Walmart, but opted not to get one. They had other large sized boxes of ceral too, but none of them had these type of cards on the back.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are two sizes. The one I got and a larger one. The cards are larger on the larger size.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post