Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AVENGERS RED BARON
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Red Baron Pizza now has Avengers characters on their box saw THOR, IRON MAN AND CAPT AMERICA.-

Would it kill them to make a few cards? Just the box but the back is cool. No I don't know how to post a picture but I'm sure someone will.
Spiderman (Peter Parker) on the back of Mini Wheats (saw at WAL-MART) and you only need to buy 8 boxes to get a free ticket to the film!
Yow! No cards again!!!!!

Posts: 973 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Red Baron Pizza now has Avengers characters on their box saw THOR, IRON MAN AND CAPT AMERICA.-

Would it kill them to make a few cards? Just the box but the back is cool. No I don't know how to post a picture but I'm sure someone will.
Spiderman (Peter Parker) on the back of Mini Wheats (saw at WAL-MART) and you only need to buy 8 boxes to get a free ticket to the film!
Yow! No cards again!!!!!

I saw them today with my son. They looked great, but like you said, "Would it have killed them to make a few cards?" I concur ! Too bad indeed.

Here's a couple that I saw and took pics of with my son, Michael.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
My big boy !

If you look at the small freezer, in the background, you can see some Avengers posters in the sides. They're easily removable, too.
Yes, I considered asking for one, or two, but opted for next time. lol

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post