Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STAR WARS Droid Viewers
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
STAR WARS Droid Viewers spotted inside boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios. I got the Mouse Droid. Each contains a scene from Episode 7.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
So far I've only got the black one on the far left.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I was in Krogers and had a coupon. Bought two Honey Nut Cheerios boxes & pulled 2 3CPOs.

Its a nice little SW trinket.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got an exclusive BB-8 at Target in a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My daughter got a mouse droid and we opened up our second box this morning and got R2-D2.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I was in Target so I picked up 2 exclusive cereal boxes. They were on sale plus I had a $1 off coupon so what the heck! Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I now have every one except the yellow.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Trix...pulled...R2D2 viewer.

Grandgirl happy. Big Grin

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to go after any of these but saw boxes still on sale today at Target so I bought some including the one with the Target-only BB-8. I think this promotion may be ending in the next few days.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Now I have 2 spare 3CPOs and 1 spare BB-8 if anyone is trading...?

Correction: THREE spare 3CPOs Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Please do not look into the Sun!!!

Not good for your eyes... Eek

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still see these available though not as many specially-marked boxes as for the decals. I started getting these for my nieces but I might have a set too by the time the promotion ends.

quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
I wasn't going to go after any of these but saw boxes still on sale today at Target so I bought some including the one with the Target-only BB-8. I think this promotion may be ending in the next few days.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It looks like this promotion is now over in my area. I was able to complete a set about a week ago and found two more boxes at a Target a few days ago. Target seems to be the last chain where they were available though stores seemed to run out of the exclusive BB-8 boxes around the end of February.

For me the mouse droid was the last one found to finish the set. I got only one of the yellow droid and two of the blue one - at least three each of the others. I saw someone somewhere refer to the Target-only BB-8 as the rare one but that is actually an easy one because all you had to do was go to a Target within about two months of the beginning of the promotion and you could find at least two boxes in every store you went into. You knew you were getting that one when you got that specially-marked box.

It seems others in this thread had roughly the same luck, everyone finding R2D2, C3PO, and the orange BB-8 with the others less often pulled.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My final tally is:

Mouse Droid - 4
R2-D2 - 3
C3PO- 2
PZ-4CO- 2
B-U4D - 1
BB-8 - 1