Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Land O' Frost Avengers Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Found a third one. I think they just had a Land O' Frost delivery in this area.

Excellent.

I found one a few weeks ago, but nothing since then.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Went to 9 or 10 stores and was finally able to find 2 of these but they are both the same. I think there are 2 different ones right? I have the group one with 4 AVENGERS. I think there is a Captain America one as well right?

If someone has the Captain America card and wants to trade it for this Avengers group card let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Frank, theirs only one card for the Avengers promotion. The Captain America was months ago, their is only 1 card for the Captain America promotion.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a picture of the Captain America card to share from last year's promotion? I can't find one online. Thanks!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
Does anyone have a picture of the Captain America card to share from last year's promotion? I can't find one online. Thanks!

There's an image of it on page 2.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I can still use the Capatain America even if it is from an earlier promotion as well as the Iron Man and the Monsters VS Aliens if anyone has these for trade. BTW-I really don't like the turkey they put out although the honey ham is OK.

quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Frank, theirs only one card for the Avengers promotion. The Captain America was months ago, their is only 1 card for the Captain America promotion.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think anyone one going back trying to find the Captain America card is going to have much luck. you could not feel them in the packs like you can with the Avengers Card. I only ever seen or heard of two exsamples. I know where both of those cards are. Who else on this fourm besides miket999 has one of the Captain Americas and did you buy it, or find it?

I have a Captain America that I luckily purchased online. I'm thinking of trading it or selling it. Not sure yet. My trade list is in the trade section of the forum.

Posts: 90 | Location: USA | Registered: July 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Metal Thumb Up That make three people I know that have one. That's one you may want to keep Billy. It's going to be like the SW1 Superman, you know a bunch were printed, but never see them.

quote:
Originally posted by HAPPY JACK:
quote:
I don't think anyone one going back trying to find the Captain America card is going to have much luck. you could not feel them in the packs like you can with the Avengers Card. I only ever seen or heard of two exsamples. I know where both of those cards are. Who else on this fourm besides miket999 has one of the Captain Americas and did you buy it, or find it?

I have a Captain America that I luckily purchased online. I'm thinking of trading it or selling it. Not sure yet. My trade list is in the trade section of the forum.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since this has turned into a Land O Frost thread thought I'd share these Stuart Little scans.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I swear those little animals look just like mice!

My brother took a road trip, stopped at a store along the way just for kicks, saw Land O' Frost lunch meat and found another card in the 3rd pack he 'looked' at.

I now have 4. Tempted to go to the trade section and see if I can get a Captain America card for one of them.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! I finally found one. But the celophane must have had a hole in it. My card has meat juice on it. Frown

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that cellophane is very fragile. I tried to clean one and it just ripped away but I've managed to keep three of them intact so far. If you let the cards air out a day the smell seems to dissipate.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
I found one. At my local Walmart. I also entered the drawing. Which is giving away so many as a prize.

If by chance I win a second one. I will offer it up here.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I finally found one at the store yesterday.

I like to put my cards in penny sleeves. Did anyone else have problems putting this one in a penny sleeve? I couldn't get it to fit in a standard size sleeve, so I would up using a sleeve made for vintage cards.

No, it fits just fine. Maybe you got one that's not cut right, check your measurements.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Oder,