Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Land O' Frost Avengers Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
No more luck cherry picking this weekend.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I don't believe there was ever a Ironman or Ironman 2 card in the packs of Land O Frost meats. They had promotions for both Ironmans, but Ironman was for tatoo's and the Ironman 2 promotion I've seen was to win a vacation or a Video Game. I would love to see a card if someone has one.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
I have an extra Avengers card. Any one care to make a trade one Captain America card for my Avengers card? LMK. no wrapper. It open.

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
That's why I'm still looking. Hoping to get an extra for trading.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found some Land O' Frost lunchmeat with a trading card sized piece of paper in it (cellophaned) promoting an Avenger's game, but not the trading cards. Anyone have a pic of the lunchmeat package that may contain a card?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It's the same thing. Every 100th pack like the one you found will have the piece of paper you described AND the card. Good luck!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I spent time this weekend at a Super Wal-Mart. Went through a lot of packs of meat, but none with the card.....

Thanks to a card collecting friend, I do have one coming..

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I stopped @ a couple of Wal-marts last night , Found Another Avengers card....

IF ANYONE HAS 1 OF THE CAPTAIN AMERICA CARDS FOR TRADE , LMK

( Mine are still in the cello pack )

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I don't think anyone one going back trying to find the Captain America card is going to have much luck. you could not feel them in the packs like you can with the Avengers Card. I only ever seen or heard of two exsamples. I know where both of those cards are. Who else on this fourm besides miket999 has one of the Captain Americas and did you buy it, or find it?

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still looking for The Avengers card.. Confused Shake Head

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for helping make us aware of this card, read this thread yesterday....stopped at a Wal-Mart neighborhood market on the way home from work...found 1 Avengers card!

Really want to get the Cap card as I like the artwork on it so it'll be an auction hunt I guess lol

Thanks again!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My brother and I must have gone through 60 packs of meat at Wal-Mart today. I was getting nervous and wanted to get out of there but he insisted on doing one more row. I reached into the back of that row - and I found one!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
My brother and I must have gone through 60 packs of meat at Wal-Mart today. I was getting nervous and wanted to get out of there but he insisted on doing one more row. I reached into the back of that row - and I found one!

Excellent. I did the same thing yesterday at a super Walmart but I struck out. Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found one today. Hope to find another in better condition though.....

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone at the store asked me why i was checking all the lunchmeat , i simply responded that im a "secret shopper" and i was checking the store inventory to check expiration dates on the product to ensure they hadn't reached their xpiration date and i was doing it for their health and safty , they just looked at me and said : Oh okay..

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I never could find one, But finely got one in a trade. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
That's funny Kevin.

I had checked 3 local stores last weekend with no luck. I was surprised that they even had the promotion, since they're a small chain and don't carry many promotional items.

I happened to be in one of them yesterday and said what the heck I already here. Found one in the fourth package I checked.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My stalwart brother, who isn't even interested in trading cards, found another one for me at a Kroger store today.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin LePore:
Someone at the store asked me why i was checking all the lunchmeat , i simply responded that im a "secret shopper" and i was checking the store inventory to check expiration dates on the product to ensure they hadn't reached their xpiration date and i was doing it for their health and safty , they just looked at me and said : Oh okay..

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm still laughing at that one and figuring out what store I'll use it at..... Wink

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Found a third one. I think they just had a Land O' Frost delivery in this area.