Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SUBWAY Iron Man 3 stickers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
The stickers are issued 1 per reusable Subway Kids meal bag.

There are 5-6 different bags, but I don't know if each has a different sticker or if the sticker is the same in every bag, no matter the outer design. The sticker I have did mostly match the graphics of the bag it was in, so it could be there are 5-6 stickers.

There was also a code card inside (not shown) to win a movie ticket by Email for Iron Man 3. The odds are given at 1 in 25. I didn't win, but only had a 4% chance by the odds, so I wasn't too disappointed.

The bags are sold separately at my Subway for only 99 cents, no tax, so I will try to get a different design if only to confirm that the stickers are different or not.

Should I, or someone else buy all 6 bags to get a set if that's the case, the cost would be $6 at a dollar per, but with the 6 codes you'd get, you would have a 1 in 4 chance of winning a $12 movie ticket, which are reasonably decent odds, I'd say.

Also shown are two current Subway gift cards showing Iron Man 3. There could be more, but these are two I have.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
There are 6 bags. See here: http://www.subwaykids.com/kids/Bags.aspx

My local Subway had 5. 3 with earrings of some sort, and 2 with stickers. And only 1 gift card.

I bought two bags for $1.50 each.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
3 Subways later, I finished this one off.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post