Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DISNEY STORE EVENT
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Many Disney stores will be running events around the movie BRAVE. This starts today 6-15-2012 and will it will run for 3 weeks. Call the store in your area to see if they will be a part of this. Not all stores will be doing this.

Promo items will be given out but it helps (A LOT) to have kids with you.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Many Disney stores will be running events around the movie BRAVE. This starts today 6-15-2012 and will it will run for 3 weeks. Call the store in your area to see if they will be a part of this. Not all stores will be doing this.

Cool... Maybe I can rent some kids by the hour Big Grin

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hope those of you who read this went. I got a promo postcard set of Brave cards. Don't know what next week will being. There will probably be one of those large puzzles. After this Brave promotion is over I was told they will be doing something for Spiderman.!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Closest Disney Store is over 56 miles away - too far for a few promotional items. But they sound great.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post