Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMICS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
GENERAL MILLS CEREALS ARE DOING ANOTHER ROUND OF JUSTIC LEAGUE COMICS IN FAMILY SIZE CEREALS. I ALSO SAW ONE BOX OF STANDARD SIZE HONEY NUT CHEERIOS WITH THEM SO EVENTUALLY THEY MAY TURN UP IN OTHER SIZES. THE HIGH NUMBER IS 9 BUT I THINK THEY MAY BE CONTINUING THE NUMBERING FROM THE LAST SERIES AS THE BOX SAYS THAT THERE ARE 4.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have some Extras from the First Series that General Mills did before
that'd I'd be happy to trade for NEW issues

Issue #1 Unsoppable Forces - Sealed
Issue #3 Sinister Imitation - Sealed
Issue #4 Breakout - Sealed
Issue #4 Breakout - Sealed

New Series :
Issue #5 - Sealed
Issue #6 Lost on Mars - Sealed

If anyone ends up with Duplicates from the New Series they'd like to trade
PLMK

I could Use issue # 9 ,
( if they a number 9 ??? )

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kevin LePore,

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Have an extra #8. Need the other #s.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Apparently one of the comics is exclusive to Target.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I will have to see if I can find some of these next time I'm out.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Comic #9 is exclusive to Target & is marked on the outside of the cereal box. My Target had boxes of Cheerios marked down with the leftover Easter stuff for only $1 a box. Was able to get the exclusive comic as well as several Muppet stage figures for Muppets Most Wanted on different Cheerio boxes.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post