Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE CBD SWAG
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Picked up a lot of free comics today as well as other odd stuff. One store had those Marvel build a hero pieces that were never complete. I took some for trade in case people need them. HAVE- CAPTAIN AMERICA 1, 3, 6 CAPTAIN MARVEL 2, 4 and one other piece that I know I have but can't find at the moment, IRON MAN -TORSO, RIGHT ARM, LEFT LEG (I need the other 3 IRON MAN PIECES FOR MYSELF as I NEVER GOT THEM. I ALSO NEED ALL OF DEADPOOL. ALSO GOT SOME PROMO PRINTS AND CARDBOARD PUNCH-OUTS. I posted a picture of them on my FACEBOOK PAGE.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Uuuuhhh, I forgot about Free Comic Book Day again.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
No luck on the IM parts here - I don't have any Deadpool. I have extra Civil War mini-lithos - need those?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
No luck on the IM parts here - I don't have any Deadpool. I have extra Civil War mini-lithos - need those?

You mean the theatre posters? Maybe as I only have one of them. They are a pain to mail since they are on such sturdy paper. BTW-I don't look on the NSU post that often so it is best to write me direct from the e-mail in my profile.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
FCBD doesn't exist in the UK. We have to order them in advance and pay the going rate for the monthly titles Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Is that for all of the UK?

I thought that FCBD was going on in Manchester last wkend (based on a friend I have near there)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
FCBD doesn't exist in the UK. We have to order them in advance and pay the going rate for the monthly titles Shake Head

Yes, it does. It just depends on where you are.
Comic shops in London had something going on last Saturday. In some shops, you might have to make a purchase first.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
FCBD exists in the north for sure.

Travelling Man in Manchester was definitely part of FCBD, as well as in York, Leeds and Newcastle. I know the Forbidden Planet in Middlesbrough was as well so I'm going to assume numerous others were. I picked up some comics from York. They had a spread of food and drink and BOGOF on selected back issues from the £1 box.

I'm aware from Facebook that American Dreams was busy with FCBD down south in Bath too. Picked up a free comic there several years ago, stamped with Swin City Comics (a Swindon shop they must have been connected with, but I think has since closed) which is hands down one of my favourite shop names ever.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post