Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    JUSTICE LEAGUE Comics IN CHEERIOS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUSTICE LEAGUE Comics IN CHEERIOS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Visited a WALMART and saw Honey Nut Cheerios have 4 different mini Justice League comics in their cereal. Not sure if other General Mills brands will be doing this. The box also has a Justice League mask on the back of the box for Halloween. The only one I saw and bought was BATMAN. I bought a couple of these so if anyone finds anything different let me know.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
COOL... I need to check & see if I have a coupon for this cereal!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WalMart is the only place carrying this in my area - so far. Batman in the only mask. Got comic #3 in Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Saw the smae promotion on boxes of Trix.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I was in my local Shaw's Supermarket {a Mass and RI based grocery store} yesterday and only saw a big box of Trix cereal that had this book inside of it. Since I don't eat Trix, because they are for kids lol, I didn't purchase said box. Not to mention it was $4.69 and I almost keeled over at the price.

The next time I'm in Walmart or Target I'll give a look. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Cocoa Puffs also has the promo, I haven't opened the box yet, but the mask is also Batman.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got a box tonight. Cool Batman mask! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm Trying to make up a set of these mini comics , I'm looking For :
Justice League : Sinister Imitation
Justice League : Artificial Invasion

And I have Extra's Of :
Justice League : Unstoppable Forces ( 1 extra )
Justice League : Breakout ( 2 extra's )

Anyone want to trade ???
PLMK , Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how these are distributed in the different kinds of cereal?

Is it random -or- is there a system to it like those Speed Racer cereal cards??

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Anyone know how these are distributed in the different kinds of cereal?

Is it random -or- is there a system to it like those Speed Racer cereal cards??

I bought 1 box of each cereal ( 5 boxes )
it seemed pretty Random , as i pulled the same issue out of 3 different boxes ,

The Only Cut Out Mask was Batman
The front of the boxes all show the same mini comic

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finaly got number 3 in a trade. Thanks!

For once I bought 3 boxes and actually got 3 different books. I just need number 3. I have a large list of stuff for trade so if you have a dupe of that one let me know and I'll send you a list.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spotted a few boxes of Coco Puffs with the Mini Comics @ TARGET tonight , got the last 2 mini comics I needed ,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,

Glad I saw this as I came here to post about it! I bought 6 boxes (I think) as I like Honey Nut Cheerios. So far, I've opened 2 boxes and got 2 different comics (I was a bit afraid they'd be the same books for each cereal brand).

Any who - if you're looking for trades, I'll be willing to do that with any dupes I get.

Would anyone trade for cards in case I don't need any but have dupes?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Here's my breakdown:

Breakout (2)
Unstoppable Forces (2) – one is a little bent up but I have it under some books to flatten it out.
Artificial Invasion
Sinister Imitation

Anyone open theirs to read? Smile

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
How big are these comics? (Affects whether I will feel compelled to track some down Smile )

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
How big are these comics? (Affects whether I will feel compelled to track some down Smile )

They are smaller than the average comic but bigger than the ones that were included in The Super Powers Action Figure Collection. Maybe a little bigger than a US VHS box.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

They are smaller than the average comic but bigger than the ones that were included in The Super Powers Action Figure Collection. Maybe a little bigger than a US VHS box.

Val

thanks Val, big enough so I don't need to chase them Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Saw these today but they were priced at $4.99 a box!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Were these stories written for General Mills, are they reprints from regular DC issues?

Posts: 1 | Location: New York City | Registered: March 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Here is #4. I can't remember which GM cereal I got it in.
Front (5" x 7")

Back

Inside Front

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have all 4 for trade? Will trade for X-Men Archives set,P1. Please help me out.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post