Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Kung Fu Panda 2: Fortune Cards in Air Heads
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kung Fu Panda 2: Fortune Cards in Air Heads
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I was grocery shopping today and saw that the large Air Heads packs (if they were candy bars they'd probably be called King Size) now contain Kung Fu Panda Fortune Cards. I didn't buy any, but if I'm at the store again this week I'll at least try and get a picture of the package.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I've only seen one card. There are perforations about3/8" in on 3 sides so you can get the fortune(I assume, haven't tried).

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I got this image of the wrapper from Air Heads web site (Air Heads web site:

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the 'heads up' on this product's promotion.

My son liked the first movie, but it put me to sleep {mainly because I'm NOT a fan of the actor Jack Black} literally.

I'll check it out tomorrow and see if they have it and if it's sparks any interest in me.

F

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Well, I went looking for these today and the ones I came across still had old promotional movies on them, like "Hotel for Dogs" & "Despicable Me".

I wonder if that's indicative of something bad, Hmmmmmmm?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Well, I went to the local Wal-mart tonight and checked by each register to see if they had the Airheads in this packaging. I found a box of this promotion at only 1 register. I bought 2 packs, but sort of knew better based on past experiences with Airheads - it appears every pack in the box had the same card. I bought 2 packs and got 2 of the card 2 with the Panda on it as lag shows above.

Guess I have to check other places!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I just watched the commercial on the Airheads web site and to be honest, from what I see, there is only 1 of these fortune cards. I'm sure there are many fortunes included, but only 1 card front...

Easy to collect them all of you are not a completist (needing each fortune).

Mike.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I just watched the commercial on the Airheads web site and to be honest, from what I see, there is only 1 of these fortune cards. I'm sure there are many fortunes included, but only 1 card front...

Easy to collect them all of you are not a completist (needing each fortune).

Correct - same card front. And by the time you rip open the front to view the fortune, the card is no good. I opened 2 just to see what the fortunes were like only to duscover they were both the same.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I still haven't seen these in little Rhody yet.
Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I FINALLY FOUND THEM. Dance
But I only bought one.
It was just the thrill of the hunt that mattered to me. Big Grin

Still haven't seen those bloody Reece's PB cup/Green lantern wrappers, yet. Mad

Fred