Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently there was a new Gotham P3 by Cryptozoic at SDCC. Did anyone see one ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes that securely guarded promo was there - it was Sunday and they had a least 2 boxes of these promos left and they were handing out 1 per person with no leeway for dealers - cryto - is truly Cripplezoic

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sherlock, did you get any ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes 3 pathetic little promos

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sherlock, would you please email me about these promos ? I don't see your contact info

Mine is mistermycroft@msn.com

Thanks

David

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have any extras of the Alien Anthology promo for trade etc.?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in what I found at Con?

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Bob, you have been the best SDCC source over the years and I'd like to see this years card list from you!

Also I read that BWarmer was skipping the National (NSCC) this year...
Maybe they skipped SDCC too?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ace, yes, please post

Doesn't seem to be as much new cards as in prior years. No Rittenhouse ? Just 1 new Breygent promo ?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Here is some of what I found at SDCC 2016

Batman Cryptozoic DC: DC8-1 through DC8-9 (had to spend $ to get these)
Black Mask Studios: 4 character cards
Comic Book All Stars: 26 cards + checklist IDW
Cryptozoic: Gotham P3
El Sonador, Lee Oaks Dream Bug Productions 2006: card # 2
Fairy Metal Card Talk 2 sided promo + misc. others
Geekdom Wear: 3 cards
Gentle Giant: 11 promo cards
Grumpy Cat, Breygent: # P w/CC Logo, 1 through 7 without logo
Hannah Lynn: Poppy (w/CC Logo)
McFarland Publishing: (biz card)
Mouthful of Minnows: Aida Fujiwara
Ndbag The Boogeyman, SDCC 2016 Limited Edition: 4 cards
Panini, Dragon Ball Z game card: Beerus P12
Rak cards w/CC Logo 2016: just got 2 of about 10 different.
Randy Martinez Illustrator: Lando Calrissian card
San Diego Who Con: one card
Sherrilyn Kenyon book promos: 13 different
Simon’s Cat, game card: # 0
Tanto Cuore, Private Maid game cards. 2 cards: PR36, PR37(w/CC Logo)
Teddy and the Yeti, w/CC Logo: SDCC 03 (may be more)
The Bear and the Nightingale: Russalka, Vazila
Topps Digital Trading Cards Promo: Star Wars, 1 card
Topps Preacher DC: 3 different
Upper Deck: Alien Anthology SDCC 2016
WB Supergirl Promo: Martian Manhunter
Whedonopolis: Gentlemen Prefer Blonds

Any Questions?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ace,

Thanks so much for the list. I really appreciate it

Do you have an extra on the Gotham P3 that you are willing to part with ? I'd really like to get one. Thanks

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
They were very hard to get. Not sure I got but one.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you have an extra of if you'd be willing to part with yours, if you have just 1

My email is mistermycroft@msn.com if you want to speak directly to me !

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for doing the list. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For that show you need to check every company booth and the artist tables plus wherever there are signings and then check them all again later in the day. If you know any of the dealers, they might have a tip for you and they appreciate it when you let them know about anything cool that you find.

quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Thanks Tommy,
Not much of a list. I guess I'm on my own, as usual.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Not a bad haul for 2016 considering that Comic Book All-Stars has 26+ cards - could be the biggest SDCC promo set (where you get'em one at a time)?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
They actually gave full sets of those Creator Cards at the Comixology booth if you asked very nicely. A booth worker (who looked a lot like Jennifer Garner Eek) gave us ours, although she did do it on the down-low, so maybe that wasn't exactly policy.

Thanks once again, Ace of Hearts, for the comprehensive list. I was there, and missed a goodly number of those, but hey, at least we know what to look for...

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Got any I missed? Wanna trade Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where the IMDb cards were handed out? I never saw them at all and have only seen a few packs offered you know where and looks like they got snapped up quickly.

Posts: 70 | Location: New York | Registered: September 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I know Kevin Smith hosted a party on the "IMDB party boat" and did lots of celebrity interviews. Maybe they were giving them out there. I don't remember seeing an IMDB booth on the Comic-Con floor, but the event has spilled out into the large hotels on both sides and across the street in the Gaslamp District, so maybe they had a set up in one of those offsite locations.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post