Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zumbies Walking Thread cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I've spotted these Zumbie Walking Thread Voo-Doo Looking dolls at truck-stops and gift-shops , they look like little key-ring Voo-Doo Dolls

7-11 just started carrying these , and the ones they have come in a pouch with a Trading card

On the back of the package they show 12 different Zumbie doll key-rings , but i've seen alot more of these that are not pictured on the package

the cards all have the Same front picture , and on the back it tells about each Zumbie doll

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I did a Google search and couldn't find a pic of these. Do you have one ? Or direct me to a site that would show these things.
Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks to RevJay and lag30240 for the links and pics. Now I know what to look for. The Key chains are a little freaky looking {I guess they're supposed to be lol}and the t-cards remind me of the Frankenweenie movie cards and such.

Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is also a promo card from NY Comic Con

I've seen these at TOYS R US. Not the promo but the toys.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post