Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sonic Wacky Pack cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
OK, I know that when Sonic had Justice League tots as their toy premium, they had trading cards as well.

But I didn't know that when they did the farm tots thre were trading cards until I saw a pack on Ebay.

Now they're advertising trading cards with their 4x4 trucks. But they don't say how many cards there are to make a full set. Anyone know anything about Sonic's cards?

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have a pack of the Sonic truck cards. I haven't bothered to open yet. My 2 3/4 year old daughter wanted a truck not a pack a cards!

You either get the toy or the pack of cards. They did that with the justice league promotion too. There were 12 cards I believe in the justice league set. Cards are random in the packs.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to opening my back of Sonic Truck cards. There are 15 cards in the set. I got cards 1,2,3,14 one of several Scratch and sniff cards) 15 (which is a checklist) and a card that folds into a truck.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post