Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Nicktoons MLB Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Saw my buddy Luke at Gamestop today, he put these aside for me, I like these! They are Major League Baseball Stars vs. Nicktoon characters, here are three of at least nine cards:

I will be looking for the others! Does anyone have any more info on these?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Each game had a pack of three cards. There are nine. Beckett has a short piece on them with other scans: http://www.beckett.com/news/20...icktoons-mlb-action/

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fun and interesting set

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
So have these been out for some time now?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Beckett article is a year old

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I saw that. And on ebay the games are listed as 2011. I wonder if that was a Xbox or a Game Stop exclusive, or something.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
My nephew works at a Game Stop, in CT, so at least I have somebody on the inside, too. Hopefully I'll know more next week.
Dance

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Found a used game today at the Sound Garden in Fells Point, $5.99 and it had 3 cards in perfect condition inside so I was happy about that find! Smile