Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subway Avengers virtual cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
These were available from Subway only by unlocking all 6 heroes (i.e, getting the 6 codes off soda cups or chip bags to do so).
There are 8 different, but these are virtual cards only, so they are virtually pretty cool, as opposed to actually pretty cool, haha.
Enjoy!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Ultron

Nick Fury

The Mighty Thor

Black Widow

Hawkeye

Hulk

Iron Man

Captain America

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
They Look Great... Too Bad they are Virtual Cards.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
In a past time they would have been real cards. Now fast food places rarely have promotions that are worth anything to a collector. I still have a bunch of stuff, including baseball cards, from McD and Burger King and Taco Bell, but practically nothing in recent years.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Subway actually did just do 6 nice Star Wars "Rebels" cards that were with the re-usable kid's meals bags.
They have the bags again for the Avengers, but it seems the cards have been replaced by the bag itself as the draw as it apparently transforms into some kind of 3-D playset. I'd have picked one up, but they don't sell them separately anymore, unfortunately (and I'm too big for a kid's meal, haha...)

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Someone at work today had this cup, and let me have it when she was finished with the drink. I washed it out and put a couple of old cards I had laying around next to it for size reference:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just "laying around" indeed. Those are some gems.

The code on the other side of the cup is what I entered to get those virtual cards I posted. There's also codes on the little baggies of chips they sell. The codes are on the outside of the bag for those dishonest folks with a good memory, haha. It's also an instant win game, but I didn't win anything.