Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rocket Fizz stickers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I just found out recently that the local Rocket Fizz candy store is actually part of a nationwide chain. These stores carry a wide range of candy and snacks, including many products you won't find in the average grocery or drugstores, along with a wide selection of sodas. The one I go to in Campbell, California has been giving out stickers over the past couple of years. They are not uniform in size but are roughly card-size and feature the company logo with some artwork.

I have no idea how many different stickers have been given out. I have three: basketball; Joker on a rocket; rocket with "Happy New Year."

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was in the local Rocket Fizz candy store last week and learned that the chain may have stopped giving out stickers. They might not be a flashy enough collectible for a lot of people but I thought it was nice that someone at the company wanted to do something extra for fun. Hopefully, the promotion will resume when things start getting back to normal. Here are a few I received a couple of years ago.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post