Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers Corn Flakes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I probably should have just titled this Avengers in the grocery store as it seems like they are on products in every aisle. But I'll just limit it to the CornFlakes boxes. No cards but there are 2 different boxes, that when put together, form the below image. Iron Man and Captain America are on one box, Thor and Hulk on the other. Captain America and Thor are also on Krave boxes and there is also an Avengers cereal.
I can only imagine how many different products there will be for the new Star Wars movie.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I agree with RR Parks. These companies get the license to put these movies on their boxes and they don't make up trading cards. WTH? It's nice to see these big characters on the boxes, but come on Kelloggs...you couldn't make t-cards out of these guys and put them on the back? Geez.
Confused

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know which store to go to to get the Iron Man/Capt America box? Every Target & Walmart in town here is only selling the Hulk/Thor box!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
Does anyone know which store to go to to get the Iron Man/Capt America box? Every Target & Walmart in town here is only selling the Hulk/Thor box!

I found both at the same store. It could just be that the Cap/Iron Man box is just more popular as I have only seen the Hulk/Thor on the shelves lately, even in the stores that had both boxes at some point.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen those yet...

And I just bought a brand new box of Corn Flakes yesterday!

Kellog's Corn Flakes are Yummy!!!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Just some of the fine food products I saw (and bought) at Wal-Mart. I also did not see an Iron Man/Captain America cornflakes box.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post