Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Kraft Mac & Cheese STAR WARS Boxes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kraft Mac & Cheese STAR WARS Boxes
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Kraft Mac & Cheese has STAR WARS shapes available in 4 different boxes with 8 different backs to make 4 puzzles.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found these at Target. Just missing 2!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I've seen these. Very nicely done. But I opted not to purchase them.

Do you still need the Vader right and the R2-D2 right? If so, I'll look this weekend for ya, when we go food shopping.

Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not found yet at our local grocery stores, or Target, or Wal-Mart.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Found the missing 2 boxes.

Complete My Set Is.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did notice the color control on these boxes is horrible!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Nice that you completed the sets. Sucks about the color control.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I separated the bottom flaps. Emptied out the contents and hotglued the flaps back together. Now just need to find some place to display them. My wife vetoed the mantlepiece!