Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    2012 Puffs Halloween lenticular cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Puffs Halloween lenticular cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Was picking up cold medicine at Target when I spotted them stocking the shelves with the Puff kleenx Halloween boxes. I only saw 3 different cards/boxes - bat, pumpkin & skull. Same as every year, the lenticular cards is glued to the inside of the box. Box design itself is not spectacular this year. But they sell out very very quickly in my area.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I too have been scouting for these Halloween tissue boxes but to no avail. Maybe this weekend? Let the hunt begin. LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found them and purchased them all. Hey, runny noses are right around the corner.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen any Puffs lenticular Halloween cards this year? I'm still looking for the ones from last year too.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Has anyone seen any Puffs lenticular Halloween cards this year? I'm still looking for the ones from last year too.

Hmmm... I just bought some Halloween-themed Puffs from Target last week. No cards, though. Shake Head

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I can confirm "dcole's" above post. I was in my Warwick, Rhode Island's two Targets, yesterday {Oct.6, 2013}, and the Puff's Halloween facial tissue boxes are Halloween themed, but there are NO lenticulars glued to the outside of said boxes, like they used to have in previous years.

I will make another post regarding this since this post's title says, "2012..."