Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Barenaked Ladies

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/5887038286

June 21, 2016, 10:04 AM
H_Toser
Barenaked Ladies
That got your attention, didn't it? Big Grin

Friends of mine went to a Barenaked Ladies concert the other day at the Mann Center in Philadelphia the other day and brought me back a trading cards. Apparently, there's a whole series of them and even others they've done on other tours. As you can see from the image below, this one is specific to the show at the Mann (even lists openers Howard Jones and OMD on the back). This would be a fun set to collect, if you could find them.

June 24, 2016, 06:41 AM
STCardGeek
Yeah but for a different reason. I knewwwwww this was gonna be about my favorite band cause *MY* mind doesn't live in the gutter Wink

August 11, 2016, 11:17 AM
Freddy
Cool concept. Cards and concerts. Thumb Up

May 22, 2018, 05:30 PM
TC00
This is cool. I've heard of other artists doing this. Of course the pop stars since the 80s from New Kids on the Block to Justin Bieber have their own sets.

But it seems rock, folk and country artists are getting into this as a promotional too. Fun and cheap to produce and easy to give out to fans.

Anyone here collect The Beach Boys set released circa. 2013? Considering purchasing a box but don't know how the boxes break down in terms of good/poor correlation?

Ps. Surprised Barenaked Ladies haven't been featured in the Big Bang Theory sets considering they did the theme tune?

Thanks to older siblings I've been listening to them since the 90s and great to see them gain a new generation of fans.
April 12, 2020, 11:51 AM
stevetrek
IF I had a million dollars I'd buy some.