Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker tattoos in General Mills cereals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker tattoos in General Mills cereals
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I just bought a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (General Mills) that is marked as having a "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" Interactive Tattoo inside. They are card-like so some of us are going to collect them since it appears this is the closest we're going to get to trading cards as a Star Wars promotion for the new movie. I liked the stickers and even the "droid viewers" from General Mills' "The Force Awakens" promotion in 2015.

Each tattoo is in its own cello-pack and measures 2 1/2 x 3. There are six to collect. The cereal box back tells you to download an app and then scan the tattoo. Of course, I did not do that. I got the Stormtrooper tattoo. In the same pack there's also a same-size card with Rey on the front. The back has the same instructions as the box back.

I saw boxes about two weeks ago but waited to see the best sale price. I got a "Family Size" box for $2.84 at Walmart and that might be as cheap as it gets.

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Jess, I got a Rey Tattoo in the large regular Cheerios box (18 oz) for $3.64 at Walmart yesterday. It has that same card you described... You gotta great price

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill,

Believe it or not, I found boxes of Cheerios with the tattoos at a local Target today (saw a couple of boxes on close-out at Safeway about a month ago and thought the promotion was done for sure). I bought just one "Large Size" box for $3.49. I got the Stormtrooper one again - might still get another box. Cheerios is a good emergency food to have in case the current situation worsens.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Jess, I got a Rey Tattoo in the large regular Cheerios box (18 oz) for $3.64 at Walmart yesterday. It has that same card you described... You gotta great price

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
None of the stores by me had these tattoos. Fortunately the traders here helped me put a set together.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post