Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker tattoos in General Mills cereals

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/5757060296

November 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
catskilleagle
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker tattoos in General Mills cereals
I just bought a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (General Mills) that is marked as having a "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" Interactive Tattoo inside. They are card-like so some of us are going to collect them since it appears this is the closest we're going to get to trading cards as a Star Wars promotion for the new movie. I liked the stickers and even the "droid viewers" from General Mills' "The Force Awakens" promotion in 2015.

Each tattoo is in its own cello-pack and measures 2 1/2 x 3. There are six to collect. The cereal box back tells you to download an app and then scan the tattoo. Of course, I did not do that. I got the Stormtrooper tattoo. In the same pack there's also a same-size card with Rey on the front. The back has the same instructions as the box back.

I saw boxes about two weeks ago but waited to see the best sale price. I got a "Family Size" box for $2.84 at Walmart and that might be as cheap as it gets.

Jess
November 27, 2019, 11:40 PM
BILLZEE
Jess, I got a Rey Tattoo in the large regular Cheerios box (18 oz) for $3.64 at Walmart yesterday. It has that same card you described... You gotta great price
March 17, 2020, 07:13 PM
catskilleagle
Hi Bill,

Believe it or not, I found boxes of Cheerios with the tattoos at a local Target today (saw a couple of boxes on close-out at Safeway about a month ago and thought the promotion was done for sure). I bought just one "Large Size" box for $3.49. I got the Stormtrooper one again - might still get another box. Cheerios is a good emergency food to have in case the current situation worsens.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Jess, I got a Rey Tattoo in the large regular Cheerios box (18 oz) for $3.64 at Walmart yesterday. It has that same card you described... You gotta great price

April 11, 2020, 09:59 AM
stevetrek
None of the stores by me had these tattoos. Fortunately the traders here helped me put a set together.