Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big League Chew cards
 Login/Join

posted
At Target, they had a big plastic Easter Egg with Big League Chewing gum. Inside is a package of gum, tattoos and 4 trading cards. The cards aren't really numbered -- I am assuming there are only 4 cards because I bought two, got the same cards, and the same cards are pictured on the outside of the Easter egg.

The cards are comic book like illustrations. Pretty cool -- the gum, not so cool. Did taste a lot like the gum that used to come in card packs.

Posts: 166 | Location: Boulder County | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Nothing on their website or facebook page about the promotion. I did notice that they have 4 different flavors so maybe only 4 cards. Can you scan some in? I have to stop at Target this week. They are just putting out their Easter stuff!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll look in our Targets here in RI tomorrow.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Shoot, was just at Target last night. Wish I had seen this sooner! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post