Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    The Art of Sketch Cards VOLUME 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Art of Sketch Cards VOLUME 2
 Login/Join

posted
Please, please forgive me if this is the wrong section - just let me know where it should be posted! Apologies... :-)

This is to give anyone interested a brief update on what's happening with volume 2 of The Art of Sketch Cards: art cards incognito

Below is the new cover, and below that are the two promo cards that were released with the Non Sport Update magazine in the March/April issue. And below THAT (last one I promise) is the first 9 card tuck in sheet (2 are planned, I just have to lay it out). Numbering on the backs of the tuck in sheets are consecutive, meaning from volume 1 they were numbered 1 - 9, and for this one they are numbered 10 - 18, and so on.

ALL CARD IMAGES ARE USED WITH PERMISSION FROM EITHER THE ARTISTS OR CURRENT OWNERS OF THE CARDS!

The kickstarter for this should be in July, do sign up for updates either on the MailChimp page or directly on the Kickstarter prelaunch page (don't think I'm allowed to post links....??)

While there will be interviews, samples, and such from a big variety of styles and topics, this volume will have a slight Lord of the Rings lean as there are several die-hard LOTR collectors who will be interviewed and share their thoughts and some of their collections.

That said, I'm super proud to say that both Len Bellinger and Robert Teranishi are taking part, and sharing a few of their thoughts and some gorgeous art.

And yes, Axebone will also be interviewed! Make no mistake, while Axe is obviously a popular artist, he truly is a nice person and is honestly talented. I'm thrilled he could take part and share his side of things. More details to come.

Posts: 71 | Location: Province of Quebec | Registered: March 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post