Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Sonic Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Card/Sticker Set

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/5677086096

August 14, 2018, 09:16 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Sonic Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Card/Sticker Set
Sonic has a new card set out this month based on the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoon. There are 10 different cards and 5 different stickers to collect. Happy hunting!
August 15, 2018, 09:55 PM
aeolus14ummbra
UPDATE: Well, the checklist on the back of the stickers is incorrect as it omits the fact that there are actually 3 different cards each for Mikey, Ralph, Donnie, and Leo. So, that makes for a total of 18 different cards and 5 stickers (based on what I've been able to find to date). Thus far, I seem to be missing the Origami Ninja card and the April sticker. I have duplicates of nearly every other card and sticker, so if anyone else is chasing these please drop me a line. Good luck!
September 20, 2018, 08:18 AM
Freddy
I guess I have to get on this more often because Warwick, RI is getting a Sonic very soon. I dont like their food but they do a good job on these cards and stickers.

May 15, 2022, 06:05 PM
catskilleagle
I just noticed this while looking at various TMNT offerings. As an update, the 18 card set with 5 sticker set has been selling for about $20 pretty regularly. Seems like a good deal.