Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    General Mills Cereal Star Wars Figural Pens (Series 2)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

General Mills Cereal Star Wars Figural Pens (Series 2)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
BillZee, I need Fett and Anakin. Which pens are you looking for?

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
DewMan, I still need:

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Phase 1 Clonetrooper
Mace Windu
Chewbacca

Looking for pens still sealed in their package so LMK??

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Billzee, I have a sealed CloneTrooper I will trade for your Jango Fett (I'm assuming it's still sealed). Email me at barclay1701@yahoo.com if you want to make the trade and we can exchange addresses.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict, I know you don't need the Vader for your set but I need an Anakin for mine. Would you be willing to trade one of your Anakins for my Vader?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sure!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Great cardaddict, can you email me yours address at barclay1701@yahoo.com?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
After I complete my trade w/Dewman, I still need Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, & Chewie.

Have a spare Vader and Anakin to trade (1 for 1) for them.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Bill, just got an extra Mace Windu today in my Lucky Charms. Still need it?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks Don!

Only need a Chewie pen and Obi-Wan pen to complete this set.

Still have an extra Vader pen to trade (or cards on my trade list are available too!)

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Thanks to trades with BILLZEE and cardaddict, I have completed my pen set. Thanks!

Has anyone managed to find all 4 mural panels on the giant size boxes? I haven't been able to find a box with panel 4 yet.

Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
Has anyone managed to find all 4 mural panels on the giant size boxes? I haven't been able to find a box with panel 4 yet.

What does panel 4 look like? All my boxes have the same back panel. What weight are the "giant size" cereal boxes?

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I think there are only 3 panels.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
There are 3 panels on the 18 oz size boxes.

The giant size boxes are 22.7 oz and they say "NEW GIANT SIZE" on the top front. I have only seen them at Wal-Mart. On the back there is a diagram of 4 boxes that shows the number of the box and it says "Collect all 4 boxes to complete your cockpit"

Also, I have only found these size boxes with pens inserted once. The others I have found have the mural on the back and say "Bring this box to life! See back for details" with no pen advertised or inserted. The back has details on getting the app Aurasma. When you view the mural through the app, it does an augmented reality thing where it plays a scene over the mural pic.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Not having much luck with these -
bought 4 boxes so far
Box 1 Mace Windu
Box 2 Yoda
Box 3 Mace Windu
Box 4 Yoda

Doh! My extra Mace went to Bill Zee, who needs a Yoda?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post