Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Avengers": Hershey's
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
This is loosely related to the thread about Hershey's syrup started by cardaddict (http://nonsportupdate.infopop....1010201/m/4737094816).

Basically, Hershey's has launched a promotion for the movie that covers various products, such as candy bars - not just the syrup. Here is the page on the Hershey's site that goes into more details:

http://www.hersheys.com/promot...ns.aspx?ICID=HER1265

Happy hunting!

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Has anyone spotted the candy bars with the Avengers characters yet? I haven't, and I've checked everywhere - including the gas stations. It would help to know where these can be found. Thanks!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just saw these in a gas station storein NJ. So far I only saw HULK and NICK FURY on Hershey almond bar. I would have bought them but I can't eat nuts and they are more expensive there than at most places.

quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
Has anyone spotted the candy bars with the Avengers characters yet? I haven't, and I've checked everywhere - including the gas stations. It would help to know where these can be found. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Like always...I haven't seen these in Rhode Island, yet.
Shake Head

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also saw these at our Toys R Us here in New Jersey. They had a cardboard display by the candy section containing different Hersey's products featuring the Avengers wrappers.

Posts: 106 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO: Just saw these in a gas station storein NJ. So far I only saw HULK and NICK FURY on Hershey almond bar. I would have bought them but I can't eat nuts and they are more expensive there than at most places.

WHICH gas station chain?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know if the chain matters but it was Exxon in Rutherford NJ. I think that will be a long commute. Many stations here have a store that sells lottery tickets and food. I've been to other Exxon stations like this and they don't have them yet. You may be better off with TOYS R US the price at this station is like $2.50 + TAX FOR 2 BARS!!! I am waiting to see if I can get them for less.

I'm sure soonetr or later they will be at a K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO: Just saw these in a gas station storein NJ. So far I only saw HULK and NICK FURY on Hershey almond bar. I would have bought them but I can't eat nuts and they are more expensive there than at most places.

WHICH gas station chain?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Went to K-Mart today. Is there a dentist in the house?

Also found these on Hershey's Kisses but didn't have room for them in the picture.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I am guessing it is just the packaging? Cards would be nice.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yeah, no cards, just candy.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Like always...I haven't seen these in Rhode Island, yet.
Shake Head

I've seen the displays at Wawa. I haven't been inside any other stores to check.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel: I've seen the displays at Wawa. I haven't been inside any other stores to check.

Wawa???? What is "Wawa"?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's like a 7-11. Most Toys R Us stores in this area have these. Some of the bags have also started appearing at Target stores.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel: I've seen the displays at Wawa. I haven't been inside any other stores to check.

Wawa???? What is "Wawa"?