Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Fla*Vor*Ice Pops - STAR WARS 2016
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fla*Vor*Ice Pops - STAR WARS 2016
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BB-8 Box Front has Kylo Ren Box back.
Kylo Ren Box has BB-8 Box back.

So far I have:
BB-8 card on Kylo Ren Box
Poe on Kylo Ren Box
Kylo Ren on BB-8 box
Chewbacca on BB-8 Box
Captain Phasma on BB-8 Box

Have no idea if cards appear on both boxes. Have to check next time i am at the store.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
There's an 8 pack box, too. I got it at Dollar Tree. Kylo is on the front and BB-8 is on the back. Those have one of 8 different cut-out character bookmarks on the spine, in the same style art. The one I got has a Stormtrooper bookmark.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They also had a different series of cards in 2015 that I did not find.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
There's an 8 pack box, too. I got it at Dollar Tree. Kylo is on the front and BB-8 is on the back. Those have one of 8 different cut-out character bookmarks on the spine, in the same style art. The one I got has a Stormtrooper bookmark.

5 of the Bookmarks I have found can be seen at http://tradingcardspace.com/va...bnails.php?album=712

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Nice page!
The art looks to be the same on both the cards and bookmarks, just cropped differently. On the bookmarks, you probably just need Chewbacca, BB-8, and Poe.

The one missing card is probably Rey, Finn, or the Stormtrooper, and I'm leaning toward the Stormtrooper, so the images exclusive to the bookmarks are most likely Rey and Finn.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found all 8 bookmarks. Need one more card!