Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Lorax": IHOP
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
International House of Pancakes (IHOP) has a new promotion tied in with the Lorax movie. Maybe someone can post here whether or not there are any collectibles at the restaurant worth mentioning the next time one of you stop by for breakfast.

Here is the website for the promotion: http://www.ihopandthelorax.com/

thanks,
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll stop by this weekend with my wife & son.
I'll let you know if there's anything.

Warwick was fortunate enough to have one built over by our airport a couple of years ago.
I've never been to it because we give our patronage to a couple of 'mom and pop' breakfast eateries, that are also closer to our home.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Geoff,

I finally stopped by my local IHOP today and talked to a very friendly young woman that answered most of my questions and the ones she couldn't answer...she asked her manager {in view of me, so I know she didn't do the "I'll have to ask my manager" and walk in the back and not ask}.

Anyways, the promotion starts here in Rhode Island on Feb 13th and it's basically a food promotion for kids. They're 98% sure there's no toys or cards or anything like that. But I will go back around the 13th of Feb and just make sure.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Update.
I went back to IHOP again today {Feb. 14th} and the "Lorax" promos are just "food Promos" per the IHOP manager. No toys, cards, or anything like that.

Fred

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Just as well. I'd probably get syrup all over my cards.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post