Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Animal cards in McD Happy Meals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal cards in McD Happy Meals
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
My baby niece got a Happy Meal last week and there was a card with a photo of a tiger on it. It was about standard size with rounded corners with information on the animal on the back. It was already a little beat-up from being packaged with a toy. The promotion is for "National Geographic Kids: Weird But True" and the cards (10-card set) are called "Fun Fact Cards"

Posts: 4407 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
TodaY I bought myself a Happy Meal, nothing odd there, a guy older than dirt buying a Happy Meal...
Somehow I had missed the fact that there were stuffed animals included with the cards, so Cheeseburger, fries, apple slices, milk, card,and a little green frog with red eyes. He's sitting under my computer watching me now. Love him.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they are kinda nice Don. I picked up the Red Eyed Tree Frog day before yesterday. Today, I found the Humpback Whale and the Eurasian Otter. So far, I've found 7 (of 10). I really like these!

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I went to McDonalds on Tuesday and they didn't have the cards. So I came back on Friday and they did have them. I got a Red Panda.

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post