Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Animal cards in McD Happy Meals

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/5137049986

April 14, 2018, 07:35 PM
catskilleagle
Animal cards in McD Happy Meals
My baby niece got a Happy Meal last week and there was a card with a photo of a tiger on it. It was about standard size with rounded corners with information on the animal on the back. It was already a little beat-up from being packaged with a toy. The promotion is for "National Geographic Kids: Weird But True" and the cards (10-card set) are called "Fun Fact Cards"
April 26, 2018, 10:37 PM
Don Norton
TodaY I bought myself a Happy Meal, nothing odd there, a guy older than dirt buying a Happy Meal...
Somehow I had missed the fact that there were stuffed animals included with the cards, so Cheeseburger, fries, apple slices, milk, card,and a little green frog with red eyes. He's sitting under my computer watching me now. Love him.
April 26, 2018, 11:55 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Yeah, they are kinda nice Don. I picked up the Red Eyed Tree Frog day before yesterday. Today, I found the Humpback Whale and the Eurasian Otter. So far, I've found 7 (of 10). I really like these!
April 28, 2018, 05:21 PM
stevetrek
I went to McDonalds on Tuesday and they didn't have the cards. So I came back on Friday and they did have them. I got a Red Panda.