Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    7-11 Slurpee cup promotions for 2011
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7-11 Slurpee cup promotions for 2011
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I received my motion cards last weekend. Very happy to add them to my collection.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Well done Geoff! Count me in as well. Those are reasonable questions.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
Well done Geoff! Count me in as well. Those are reasonable questions.

Except for the part that they haven't replied yet.

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
This is turning into another frustrating debacle reminiscent of the Cars 2 Kraft Mac n Cheese promotion from last Summer that had many of us pulling our hair out.

So, I am emailing them AGAIN. Wish me luck!!

P.S. If any of you would like to help give the 7-11 folks a push to respond, you can. Simply copy my original message in the post on Page 3 of this thread and send it out yourself. Please just remember to change some of the wording randomly for legitimacy purposes so it doesn’t look like you blatantly plagiarized it from me.

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
This is turning into another frustrating debacle reminiscent of the Cars 2 Kraft Mac n Cheese promotion from last Summer that had many of us pulling our hair out.

So, I am emailing them AGAIN. Wish me luck!!

P.S. If any of you would like to help give the 7-11 folks a push to respond, you can. Simply copy my original message in the post on Page 3 of this thread and send it out yourself. Please just remember to change some of the wording randomly for legitimacy purposes so it doesn’t look like you blatantly plagiarized it from me.

Done! I changed it enough so it looked like it wasn't copied..

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post