Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plants vs Zombies
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I was at the Dollar tree picking up stocking stuffers when my daughter spotted a box of Plants vs Zombies Gummies. The box front states "Free Trading Card on back! Collect 'Em All!"

Sure enough - one standard size trading card to be cut out. Only found 4 different boxes ... Zombie, Sunflower, Walnut & Peashooter. Nothing on the back of the card inside the box

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Heads-Up.
I'll check it out this week.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I went to two of my local Dollar Tree Stores and didn't find them. I looked in the candy isle, food isle, Xmas isles, and even the end caps. Was there a specific area where you found yours? And can you post a pic of them?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[/URL][/IMG]

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found it in the candy section.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but I think the northeast might have missed this offer. I've been to four Dollar Tree stores here in RI and four in Connecticut, too. Nodda.
But one nice young associate told me that 'he hasn't seen them lately and the last time that he did was right before Halloween.'

posted Hide Post
These have just come in here(Georgia). Only 2 different. I think the stores are still recovering from Xmas.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The boxes with the cards on them have been out for at least three going on four months. I have found the four cards listed above as well. I have found mine at Super Walmarts in their big candy box bins that sell for 99 cents. In Maryland they are located near the front cashiers and back by the movie section usually next to the $5.00 movie bin. You have to dig to find them. I went onto the company's website and it was not exactly clear how many cards there are. In one section it indicated that there could be as many as 50 cards.

Chickelini

Posts: 19 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: July 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I still haven't seen these here in southern New England. Shake Head