Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN COMICS

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/5037045086

January 31, 2016, 11:16 AM
FRANK AMICO
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN COMICS
Get 1 of 4 different Batman vs Superman comics in General Mills cereals-COCOA PUFFS, GOLDEN GRAHAMS,HONEY NUT CHEERIOS, TRIX,LUCKY CHARMS. The #1 I got was just a Superman story-no Batman. Also saw the BATMAN VS SUPERMAN cereal w/Superman logo but all the boxes were smashed so I'll have 2 wait on that one. Also Finding Dory cereal out with a foil box and they finally changed the design on Frozen cereal. Breakfast is served 4 the next few months. Better stock up on milk.
February 05, 2016, 06:39 PM
WandringRebel
You forgot to mention the Captain America: Civil War, Madagascar, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda cereal boxes. Smile Haven't seen the GM boxes with any comics yet but I'm sure they'll be everywhere within the next month or so.

February 06, 2016, 10:20 AM
FRANK AMICO
Have not yet seen Civil War boxes or Kung Fu Panda 3-Although there are Tofu wrappers and fortune cookie wrapper for the Panda w/Panda fortunes. The rest is old news.

quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
You forgot to mention the Captain America: Civil War, Madagascar, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda cereal boxes. Smile Haven't seen the GM boxes with any comics yet but I'm sure they'll be everywhere within the next month or so.

February 25, 2016, 12:12 AM
BILLZEE
Picked up a Cheerios box on sale at Krogers & got comic #3. Will probably buy more cuz I luv that cereal!
March 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
Freddy
My wife likes the Golden Grahams, so I bought a box, and inside was the #4/4. I'm not collecting them, but if anyone really needs this comic {it's still in it's cello wrap, I guess i can trade it for something. If not, I'll toss it up on "the bay."

March 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
Mister E.
I need #1 and 2.

April 12, 2016, 09:52 AM
kevin LePore
I have a #2 sealed for Trade
I Need issue #3 Sealed

April 13, 2016, 08:43 PM
BILLZEE
Kevin, I'm sending out #3 (sealed) to you now...
April 15, 2016, 08:51 AM
kevin LePore
Thanks Bill Zee ,
LMK if you need My #2 Smile

May 16, 2016, 10:54 PM
Mister E.
Still no #1, #2.