Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FRANKENWEENIE STICKERS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I guess these were given out for Halloween but I never saw them until I went to a comic convention and they passed some out. They are on small bags of pistachio nuts. I managed to get 3 bags and I got 3 different stickers. You have to peel off the top to see the sticker inside. Anyone know how many there are? I would like to get a set and have lots of stuff for trade.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
There are 13 different stickers. You can buy a big bag with 25 packs in it. I saw them at a couple different Walmarts now. About $6 for the bag if I remember right.

I bought 1 bag a week or 2 ago. Got 10 different stickers so far. So you are not guaranteed all 13 stickers in one bag.

Mike.
Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My daughter eats pistachios every day and we got a 25 pack bag with the stickers. We got 12 of the 13 stickers. 2 contest stickers (we won a ticket to go see the movie and the other lost) and 10 extra. We got one sticker 4 or 5 times.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
You got a great bag! No contest stickers in mine, but then we have already seen the movie.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
For those of you by Walmarts, you might be interested in this. At least at my Walmart, they marked these bags down to $1.00 each. I bought 7. They have a bunch more...

Where else can you get a 6+ ounce bag of pistachio nuts for a buck?

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Pistachios brand I believe. They have a Frankenweenie video.
http://getcrackin.com/videos/

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
For those of you by Walmarts, you might be interested in this. At least at my Walmart, they marked these bags down to $1.00 each. I bought 7. They have a bunch more...

Where else can you get a 6+ ounce bag of pistachio nuts for a buck?

Mike.

Our Wal-mart only had them marked down to 2.50. I bought 4 bags. Since my daughter eats 1 to 2 of these 6 nut count bags a day they will be gone in no time!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally did a trade for these and got the set. BIG THANKS!

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I guess these were given out for Halloween but I never saw them until I went to a comic convention and they passed some out. They are on small bags of pistachio nuts. I managed to get 3 bags and I got 3 different stickers. You have to peel off the top to see the sticker inside. Anyone know how many there are? I would like to get a set and have lots of stuff for trade.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post