Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
FRANKENWEENIE STICKERS

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/4907001626

November 11, 2012, 02:03 PM
FRANK AMICO
FRANKENWEENIE STICKERS
I guess these were given out for Halloween but I never saw them until I went to a comic convention and they passed some out. They are on small bags of pistachio nuts. I managed to get 3 bags and I got 3 different stickers. You have to peel off the top to see the sticker inside. Anyone know how many there are? I would like to get a set and have lots of stuff for trade.
November 11, 2012, 05:12 PM
miket999
There are 13 different stickers. You can buy a big bag with 25 packs in it. I saw them at a couple different Walmarts now. About $6 for the bag if I remember right.

I bought 1 bag a week or 2 ago. Got 10 different stickers so far. So you are not guaranteed all 13 stickers in one bag.

Mike.
Mike.
November 11, 2012, 11:24 PM
barobehere
My daughter eats pistachios every day and we got a 25 pack bag with the stickers. We got 12 of the 13 stickers. 2 contest stickers (we won a ticket to go see the movie and the other lost) and 10 extra. We got one sticker 4 or 5 times.
November 12, 2012, 03:43 PM
miket999
You got a great bag! No contest stickers in mine, but then we have already seen the movie.

Mike.
November 18, 2012, 04:04 AM
miket999
For those of you by Walmarts, you might be interested in this. At least at my Walmart, they marked these bags down to $1.00 each. I bought 7. They have a bunch more...

Where else can you get a 6+ ounce bag of pistachio nuts for a buck?

Mike.
November 18, 2012, 06:24 AM
EriktheArchitect
Wonderful Pistachios brand I believe. They have a Frankenweenie video.
http://getcrackin.com/videos/

November 20, 2012, 09:04 AM
barobehere
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
For those of you by Walmarts, you might be interested in this. At least at my Walmart, they marked these bags down to $1.00 each. I bought 7. They have a bunch more...

Where else can you get a 6+ ounce bag of pistachio nuts for a buck?

Mike.

Our Wal-mart only had them marked down to 2.50. I bought 4 bags. Since my daughter eats 1 to 2 of these 6 nut count bags a day they will be gone in no time!
November 25, 2012, 11:58 AM
FRANK AMICO
Finally did a trade for these and got the set. BIG THANKS!

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I guess these were given out for Halloween but I never saw them until I went to a comic convention and they passed some out. They are on small bags of pistachio nuts. I managed to get 3 bags and I got 3 different stickers. You have to peel off the top to see the sticker inside. Anyone know how many there are? I would like to get a set and have lots of stuff for trade.